Frequently Asked Questions
You've got Questions & we've got Answers! Keep checking back as new questions & answers are always being added.
Web Mail can be used to change the login password for all of the following services:
- Web Mail
To change the user login password via Web Mail:
1. Login to Web Mail.
2. Choose Options.
3. Choose Password.
4. Enter your Old Password - This is the password used in the first step.
5. Choose a New Password - Please review this password page to conform to our policy. It cannot be the same as the Old Password. (We recommend to read this as well to ensure a secure password.)
6. Re-enter New Password - Re-type the password used in the previous step to verify that it is correct.
7. For New Password Question, enter a unique question that only you know the answer to. This question will be asked when a password reset is requested.
8. For New Password Answer, enter the answer to the question entered in the previous step. This answer will be required when a password reset is requested. (Note that the Password Answer is case sensitive.)
9. Choose Save.
No, you can host where ever you wish. The only time you are required to host with us is if you use either our HootCart software or our Empower software.
Yes, we offer hosting on both Linux & Windows systems.
Yes, just ask us to build you a page and we will just bill you by the hour.
This all depends on our current work load, but on average it takes between 2 to 3 months. Although we have had rush jobs that are ready in a week.